please?
posted by beatrice | 3:39 PM
What do you want mushrooms for?
Wow! You're very random! But I still like you! Hope to see you soon! -Whitt
Please clue me in. Who are you whitney?
Also, I am always random.
Whitney is one of those cool Alabama people we talk about.
Random people are the only cool people.
Okay, got it. Whitney is a cool Mississippian person. Thanks ithilienprincess, you are exactly right.
No, Darkside, from ALABAMA, not Miss.
Sorry, just got in a hurry and forgot what state. No biggie I hope.
I LOVE MUSHROOMS when they taste like sugar!!!
I like people from alabama, they seem to be nice and stuff.
I'm from Misery (clears throat), Missouri. hehehehehehe
Will the beehive5 people please talk to me! I'm being ignored! *cries softly*
There, there, don't cry, virtual hugs and all that stuff.
you know, even though I lived nowhere near you when you lived in Texas, now that you are in missouri, i miss you.Hmmmmmm
thank you inthilien princess for I am Captain Random and I hear random people are the only cool people. (don't you hate it when you thank someone you don't know?) WHO IS THE ITHILIEN PRINCESS ANYWAY? :-)
What is the Hmmmmm for? If the ithilienprincess will be at HH I will see you there. Right?
Post a Comment
<< Home
17 Comments:
What do you want mushrooms for?
Wow! You're very random! But I still like you! Hope to see you soon!
-Whitt
Please clue me in. Who are you whitney?
Also, I am always random.
Whitney is one of those cool Alabama people we talk about.
Random people are the only cool people.
Okay, got it. Whitney is a cool Mississippian person. Thanks ithilienprincess, you are exactly right.
No, Darkside, from ALABAMA, not Miss.
Sorry, just got in a hurry and forgot what state. No biggie I hope.
I LOVE MUSHROOMS when they taste like sugar!!!
I like people from alabama, they seem to be nice and stuff.
I'm from Misery (clears throat), Missouri. hehehehehehe
Will the beehive5 people please talk to me! I'm being ignored! *cries softly*
There, there, don't cry, virtual hugs and all that stuff.
you know, even though I lived nowhere near you when you lived in Texas, now that you are in missouri, i miss you.Hmmmmmm
thank you inthilien princess for I am Captain Random and I hear random people are the only cool people. (don't you hate it when you thank someone you don't know?) WHO IS THE ITHILIEN PRINCESS ANYWAY? :-)
What is the Hmmmmm for? If the ithilienprincess will be at HH I will see you there. Right?
Post a Comment
<< Home