Undomiel Nainie
In Lorien under trees of gold,
there somehow came to me
the fading Elven music,
from across the sundering sea.
And now beneath the trees I stand
where my heart can rest no more,
for I have seen the billows,
as they break upon the shore.
The ships have left without me,
and I am left to die,
the Even-star has faded,
and Hope has passed me by.
Estel vanimelda, namarie!

7 Comments:
Just thought that I would post some of my own poetry, please tell me what you think.
Good...or bad?
pretty good, with a first hasty reading, I thought it was a rough draft of one of his own poems. I like it
Thank you!
Hope to see y'all soon!
Good. I have never heard a LOTR poem.
I like it! (I take it "Nainie" means "Lament"?)
I sure like it. 'Cause I love LOTR. good good good. better than me. for sure. sure as a monkey's bottom. oops sorry. haha
THAT WAS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!. jk
Post a Comment
<< Home