Do you know?
I was wondering? When, if anyone knows, will "The Hobbit" come out to the theater? Or, is it being produced or not? If you know anything about please let me know 'cause I really enjoy a good movie. I hope all will see and give us something to talk about. (Though some will never watch the movies (you know who I talking about))
Well, got to go. Hope to see everyone at HH. (Which is in a month) If you would like the exact number of days, see the Bruces.

7 Comments:
I would suggest visiting the follwong addresse...
www.thehobbitfilm.com
Thanks thepromise4.
Fa-so-la-la and Shieldmaiden!
YOO-HOO! WHERE ARE YOU? I'm much puzzled :-)
IT'S AN DISASTER I TELL YOU! THEY COULDN"T BE SATISFIED WITH MURDERING LOTR, THEY HAD TO DO IT TO THE HOBBIT TOO!
YARGGGHHHH!
WHAT. The only made a cheap reproduction of a classic but they show you pretty good visuals. The Hobbit is a great book and the movie will be good too. HA!!
Now now Fa-So-La, they didn't murder the LOTR. They tried as best they could. (Although many things could have been made better) We will just have to watch and wait.
I remain pessimistic. Humph.
Post a Comment
<< Home