Monday, May 23, 2005

Aren't Y'all Proud of Me!

I'm finally posting!
I have a question for y'all-- which is the best LOTR book, and why?
Another question-- who do you think is the most noble person in LOTR?
As for the first, I think The Return of the King is best. The writing quality is so astounding.
And my daddy would say that Sam was the most noble one, but I might say Aragorn.

11 Comments:

Blogger X said...

Congrats on your first post Fa-So-La!

1st answer is: The Hobbit, although I have little other reading knowledge of Tolkien Ilike this one the best because it lays the foundation for all or the LOTR books.

2nd answer is: I agree with your dad, Sam, he gave up all for helping his friend. Although Aragorn is a noble person he did not have to sacrifice so much for his quest and had a lot to gain while Sam had little to gain but gave up everything he had for it.

There are my answers. Hope you like'em

5/27/2005  
Blogger X said...

Oh, who was your favorite character everyone?

Mine was Legolas. He had a totally cool thing going with the bow and two short swords.

5/27/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT TO POST! I love Return of the King......and the movie. FaSoLaLa if you ever watch those movies I want to watch them with you because I've got to hear everything WRONG with them. But please watch 'em. There are good. I love The Lord of The Nazgul. He is so cool. Muahhahahahahahahaha.

5/27/2005  
Blogger beatrice said...

Aragorn is probably my second favorite, my favorite being, of course, Eowyn

5/31/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eowyn is cool but your sis looks like the actor that played Eowyn in the movie. Rock on Viggo!

6/04/2005  
Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

I shall NEVER see them, you may depend upon that!!!!!!!!

6/06/2005  
Blogger X said...

Never say never is a saying I have heard a lot. Plus the fact that you have already seen some parts of the movies.

6/07/2005  
Blogger foreverlastinglife said...

you know she does look like her. i never noticed that before. cool. :) i think my favorite characters are Legolas Aragorn and Arwen. :)

6/09/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That works for me too. She is like her twin little sister or something. So all I do is watch one of those movies and I see fasolala.

6/10/2005  
Blogger ithchick said...

Fa-so-la-la dear, I will remind you that another young lady made a certain promise she did not keep. Allow me to re-phrase your violent protestations never to see them.
"I can safely promise you never to
(Dance with Mr. Darcy)
(See the LotR movies)
Faramir is definetely the most noble guy ever, though they mess him up in the non-extended movies.
He gives up the ring, risks his life and reputation, and marries the coolest girl in Middle Earth.

6/20/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faramir is awesome. totally cool. ithilien princess, will you visit my blog once in a while.

loversofgod.blogspot.com

6/23/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home