Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Helms Deep, Haldir and Hairspray

Why did Peter Jackson make the elves come to Helms Deep?
I really see no point.....they all got killed.
Besides making a show of how ugly they all are (the people that played the Elves), getting Haldir killed and swooshing their stiff as cardboard hair around, having the Elves come to Helms Deep also lessened the story plot quite a bit and made the people of Rohan look like freaks.
What do you think?

7 Comments:

Blogger X said...

I know what you mean. It made Rohan look weak and everything. Plus the elves all look very unelvish.

6/03/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand excatly what you mean shieldmaiden. I think he was trying to show that the elves were still good and still liked the men of Rohan. I don't know. I replied to the reply to the letter I sent you.

6/04/2005  
Blogger Blake said...

I don't know. Let's see what he does with Godzilla.

Blake

6/09/2005  
Blogger ithchick said...

They should have left out the elves(though Haldir dying left me sobbing) and put in the thirty Rangers and Arwen's two brothers from the book that come to Aragorn after Helm's Deep.

6/20/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true. HH was so much fun. We might make it too BC.

6/23/2005  
Blogger foreverlastinglife said...

awesome.

6/27/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe

6/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home